Scotch tape is often seen in our lives, but do you know what auxiliary materials are used for scotch tape? Today, Scotch tape manufacturers will share with you:
The composition of the transparent tape is composed of a base material and other auxiliary materials. Auxiliary materials include curing agents, toughening agents, diluents, fillers, coupling agents, etc. Some glues may not contain so many ingredients, which mainly depend on the function and purpose of the glue.
(1) Substrate: The substrate is the most basic component of the glue, and it is also one of the components of the transparent tape.
(2) Curing agent: Curing agent is a substance that hardens the substrate into a solid, and is the main component of glue.
(3) Toughening agent: Toughening agent can increase the resistance of the adhesive layer, improve the ability of the adhesive layer to resist impact, peeling, and bending, and reduce the reaction heat and shortening rate during the curing process. It is also one of the components of the transparent tape.
(4) Thinner (also known as solvent): Thinner can reduce the viscosity of glue, make it easy to operate, and improve the wettability and fluidity of glue.
(5) Filler: The filler in the glue can improve the mechanical properties of the glue and is also one of the components of the transparent tape.